Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Why am I writing this and who cares? copyright

Why what where?

What is the secret of life? I once looked it up on the search engine, you didn't know. The secret of life is happiness.

Telling stories comes from ancient times, the elders would pass on the stories from another generation to the younger people.

Now days when I tell a story maybe it's not that interesting at least to some, but we all get caught doing it, I guess make the story short and interesting.

I guess on this blog I fail on the short part, I have been around now for over too many years, stopped counting a while back.

Funny? maybe at times maybe bland and boring as well.

My moving around and seeing different things opened up a world that I would have never seen if I had stayed in the same place all of the time.


Yes and Who Cares anyway about this smuck?

Yes all out of order too, the places the stories , as I write this blog I realize that I ave some events out of order, no way to re arrange them on here but will edit them later

And who cares when the keg party ended and I got thrown out? When we sneaked my friends into the bluegrass festival under the carpet in the VW bus?

I have to ask myself why I'm writing this, well maybe to pass on, to pass on knowledge or to show how it was growing up with middle income Americas in the 70's and then forging out on my own

 Hence the name "working man blues"...it was always working to make it....how it is

The blues comes with the sacrifice of free will free time creativity and leisure something only few people would get to know.

Stories:
All stories on here are true some details have been left out some names left out as I'm just like that.
Maybe I will change the names a little so I can tell more later on.

Copyright: 10-2014
All material is in this blog is copyrighted

So don't let me see something with my story or stories without asking for permission to use it

No comments:

Post a Comment