Thursday, November 6, 2014

YMCA Lifeguard and scuba classes

I guess that mom wanted me to learn how to be a certified scuba diver.
Her and my dad were both avid swimmers water skiers and divers at one time.
We watched Jacques Cousteau and Sea Hunt like it was a religion.

The order of these stories of course is off but what the heck.

I went to the YMCA and took a lifeguard class first and it was fun, we rescued each other and did allot of swimming in the pool.


The diving class was more information we learned about nitrogen and saturation tables more swimming more gear and more techniques as well.

I was happy to get to use the diving skills later on, because a pool is not very much like real didving in the elements.



Once, later on I even got to use my newly learned skills to bring a panicked kid back from a swimming pool deep zone.

No comments:

Post a Comment