Life is full of experiences and stories so many that after a while you start to realize that maybe you could never write every single thing down that happened all of your life.
Maybe I should stick with the best things and work to the end staying focused on them over the rest of the mundane and boring stories?
Not sure now as I have tried to remember most of the ones that stick out in such a long and lively childhood and adult life. I wonder if I will get to the present and stay there.
This is a journey one that I find myself thinking about even when I am not writing about it.
I hope that one day I can use this to remember the things that I will forget in happier times as I go on or leave for my family and friends to read if they dare.
No comments:
Post a Comment